Plovdiv is Without Heating and Hot Water due to a Major Accident
An accident left large parts of Plovdiv without heating and hot water.
The heat supply has been restored only in some parts of the residential area "Trakia", in the other five districts of Plovdiv there is no heating and hot water.
The accident is very big and is probably due to leaky heat pipes, but it is not yet specified where it is and what exactly caused it.
This was announced to Radio Plovdiv by the duty officer at EVN Toplofikatsiya. He pointed out that the company's teams did not stop working in an attempt to locate the accident.
For now, it is not possible to make a forecast when the normal supply of heating and hot water in Plovdiv will be restored, the operator on duty specified.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway
- » Bulgaria: The Fire near Lyubimets and Harmanli has been Contained
- » Bulgaria: A Bus full of Children Crashed on Trakia Highway Last Night
- » Bulgaria: A Woman and a Child Died in a Traffic Accident on the Trakia Highway
- » Bulgaria: There are 34 Active Fires in the Country, the Situation in Most Places is Under Control
- » The Extinguishing of Fires all over Bulgaria Continues - “Maritsa” Highway will be Closed