Plovdiv is Without Heating and Hot Water due to a Major Accident
An accident left large parts of Plovdiv without heating and hot water.
The heat supply has been restored only in some parts of the residential area "Trakia", in the other five districts of Plovdiv there is no heating and hot water.
The accident is very big and is probably due to leaky heat pipes, but it is not yet specified where it is and what exactly caused it.
This was announced to Radio Plovdiv by the duty officer at EVN Toplofikatsiya. He pointed out that the company's teams did not stop working in an attempt to locate the accident.
For now, it is not possible to make a forecast when the normal supply of heating and hot water in Plovdiv will be restored, the operator on duty specified.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Series of Strong Earthquakes in Greece, Panic in North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Buses Blocked for Hours on the Serbian-Hungarian Border
- » The 150 Bulgarians who were Blocked at Frankfurt Airport have returned Home
- » More than 150 Bulgarians are Stranded at Frankfurt airport
- » Dangerous Trend in Bulgaria: 100 victims from Road Accidents - more than in 2020
- » The Story of a 36-day Piece of News through the Eyes of Reporters - the Saga "Vera Su"