When Can We Expect The First Snow in Bulgaria
It is possible that the first snowflakes will be on the Monday after the elections, but it is not very clear whether it will snow next week.
This is what the climatologist Prof. Georgi Rachev predicts on bTV. The cooling will be felt today, and in the second half of the month there will be fog.
The beginning of winter will be felt in December, but no "terrible cold" is expected, the professor added.
Rainfall over Western and Southwestern Bulgaria is not expected this week, but it may rain in other parts. Abnormally warm weather goes away and on November 16-17 there will be negative temperatures.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City