Ukraine with New Anti-Record of Deaths from COVID-19 in Last 24 hours
Ukraine has registered a new anti-record for the deaths of Covid-19 for the last 24 hours, Reuters reported. For the last 24 hours, the death toll was 833. For comparison, the previous anti-record was set on November 6, when the death toll was 739.
The new cases of infection for the last 24 hours in the country are 18,988.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, 3.11 million cases of infection and 73,390 coronavirus-related deaths have been confirmed in the country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Health Minister: The Green Certificate for post-illness remains
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4389 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Arriving in Bulgaria: Children aged 12 to 18 from Red Zone countries must present a PCR test
- » Highest mortality in the EU: 88% more deaths in November in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Doctor: There are many children infected with Omicron
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 6863 New Cases, Total Victims Exceeded 32,000