Austria is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19
In Austria, a red COVID-19 morbidity code has been announced and stricter measures imposed by the fourth level of the five-point scale of action and pandemic measures will take effect on Monday.
Restaurants, service salons and events with more than 25 participants will be available only for vaccinated and sick. Unvaccinated people are denied access even after presenting a negative PCR test.
It remains possible to go to work with a negative PCR test, which is valid for 48 hours. The green certificate will be valid for nine months, which will motivate people to take a booster dose, authorities say.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria has Refused to Supply the Fifth Approved COVID Vaccine
- » Dr. Simidchiev: At Least 2/3 of Bulgarians are Against the Measures but They Risk Severe Illness
- » Bulgarian Doctor: This is Not a Wave, this is a Tsunami, we have Too Many Patients
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Victims of the Virus have Exceeded 33,000
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Less than 10,000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Two-Thirds of People with Omicron have been Infected with COVID-19 Before