Prime Minister Stefan Yanev Greeted the Bessarabian Bulgarians
Regardless of their historical destiny, to live outside Bulgaria for more than 200 years, the Bessarabian Bulgarians remain an integral part of the Bulgarian cultural and spiritual community. This is stated in a greeting of the caretaker Prime Minister Stefan Yanev on the occasion of the Day of the Bessarabian Bulgarians, published on the Facebook page of the Council of Ministers.
"For generations, Bessarabian Bulgarians have kept their traditions and continue to love Bulgaria. They are an example of defending the Bulgarian self-consciousness and a testament to the strength of Bulgarian roots," the prime minister said.
"Today we express our deep respect for the contribution of the Bessarabian Bulgarians to the development of Bulgaria. We welcome their achievements and together with them share the sincere desire to preserve and make even more active the relations between the people. It is the duty of the Bulgarian state to provide sufficient conditions and opportunities not only for the Bessarabian Bulgarians, but also for all our compatriots outside the borders of our country", says Stefan Yanev in his greeting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today Marks 102 Years Since the Treaty of Neuily
- » 6 Million Tourists have Visited Christo’s Wrapped Triumphal Arch
- » Bulgaria Celebrates its National Awakening Day
- » New York City Hall is Removing a Statue of Thomas Jefferson due to his Slaveholding Past
- » Tanzanian writer Grabs Nobel Prize for Literature
- » And Nobel Medicine Prize Goes to US Scientists