COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Issuance of Certificates for Post-Illness after Antigen Test Begins Today
As of today, Bulgaria has begun issuing certificates even after post-illness from an antigen test. The document will be equated to a green certificate and will give people access to all public sites.
An important clarification is that the certificates will be valid only for Bulgaria, but not on the territory of the European Union. They will also have a QR code and specific characters, but cannot be used to travel abroad.
The documents can be downloaded from the site www.his.bg , can be taken from the personal doctor or the laboratory that performed the test. Only people registered in the system after December 1, 2020, when the antigen tests were equated with the PCR tests when reporting statistics, will be entitled to such certificates.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mutafchiiski: Europe is Unlikely to Remain Indifferent to the Low Levels of Vaccination in Bulgaria
- » Greece will be the first in the EU to Impose Fines on the Unvaccinated
- » Today is World AIDS Day
- » The EU Could Approve a Vaccine against Omicron in 3-4 Months
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2681 New Cases, 128 Deaths, 19,536 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » So far, the Tests of all Bulgarians Evacuated today from South Africa are Negative