Grace Period for the Introdution of a "Green Certificate" has expired. From Today Controls Begin
The grace period that the state gave to the business to comply with the requirement for a green certificate has expired.
From today it will be needed for indoor activities such as visits to malls, restaurants, gyms. Exceptions are visits to pharmacies, banks and grocery stores.
Controls will now fine customers and owners if there are people who do not have a vaccination document, a negative PCR or antigen test, or a document that they have had coronavirus.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tel Aviv is the most Expensive City in the World, according to the Economist's Ranking
- » The Business Climate in Bulgaria is Deteriorating, Retail is Suffering the Most
- » Bulgaria’s “Kozloduy” NPP reports a record BGN 717.5 Million Profit for the First Nine Months
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season
- » Two-Way Flight Sofia-Ruse for BGN 60-70 after February 2022
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin