Director of Hospital: More and More Young People and Children Suffer a Severe COVID-19
More and more young people and children are suffering heavily from COVID-19. This was explained in the studio of “Wake Up” by the director of Alexandrovska Hospital, Dr. Atanas Atanasov.
"Doctors are under a lot of psychological and physical pressure. We must again call on people to be vaccinated, "said Dr. Atanasov. "We have not had a single person vaccinated who died in the hospital," he said.
Dr. Atanasov explained that the hospital still has free beds for COVID patients. "Over 30% of the hospital beds have been restructured for COVID patients. 35% of them are intensive. But they also need to be staffed. We redirect teams from one clinic to another. If the escalation continues during the pandemic, there may be a shortage of teams," Atanasov said.
The hospital has prepared an action plan.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tel Aviv is the most Expensive City in the World, according to the Economist's Ranking
- » The Business Climate in Bulgaria is Deteriorating, Retail is Suffering the Most
- » Bulgaria’s “Kozloduy” NPP reports a record BGN 717.5 Million Profit for the First Nine Months
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season
- » Two-Way Flight Sofia-Ruse for BGN 60-70 after February 2022
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin