"Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
The biggest hacker attack was carried out in Bulgaria against the National System for issuing green certificates.
This was confirmed by "Information Services", which have neutralized over 400 hostile campaigns in the last 3 days against the health site.
During the peak moments of the unprecedented cyber attack, the system was not available and users could not enter the site and issue their green certificates for Covid.
The most powerful peak of the attack was in the morning hours of October 21, Thursday.
No personal data was leaked during the attacks, according to "Information Services".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year
- » Ministry of Interior Will Investigate 14 Organ Transplant Surgeries in Lozenets Hospital