Bulgaria Authorities Do Not Rule Out Lockdown in Case of Failure with the “Green Certificate”
Deputy Health Minister Alexander Zlatanov warned that a serious tightening of anti-epidemic measures and even a lockdown is envisaged if the now imposed measure with the green certificate fails to limit the spread of coronavirus infection.
After 14 days, the results of the introduction of a green certificate will be evaluated as a pass for indoor events. Several indicators are being monitored, on which it depends whether there will be a tightening, added Alexander Zlatanov.
"If they do not work, we will take more serious measures to ensure control of the pandemic. We may need to make other decisions before these days. There are many parameters on which a decision is made - morbidity, people lying in hospitals, intensive care units, the percentage of positive tests as a percentage of the total tested.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The EC will not Recommend Mandatory Vaccination against COVID-19
- » Chewing Gum against Coronavirus Developed in the United States
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Only 7 Districts in the Country remain in the Dark Red Zone
- » Bulgarian Assoc. Prof. Mangarov is being Investigated for False Clames about COVID-19
- » As of today, Italy Excludes Tests from its COVID Certificate
- » Health Minister Katsarov: Bulgaria Reversed the Epidemic Wave without a Lockdown