COVID-19: Germany Declares Bulgaria and Croatia High-Risk Countries
Germany has declared Bulgaria and Croatia high-risk countries where the coronavirus epidemic is spreading in dangerous proportions.
Anyone entering Germany from these two countries will have to remain in quarantine for 10 days. An exception is made only for those fully vaccinated with two doses, the second must be given at least 14 days before the trip.
Also people without quarantine will enter Germany and those who recovered from Covid-19, who have an official document for this, and the disease has been spent in the last 6 months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mutafchiiski: Europe is Unlikely to Remain Indifferent to the Low Levels of Vaccination in Bulgaria
- » Greece will be the first in the EU to Impose Fines on the Unvaccinated
- » Today is World AIDS Day
- » The EU Could Approve a Vaccine against Omicron in 3-4 Months
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2681 New Cases, 128 Deaths, 19,536 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » So far, the Tests of all Bulgarians Evacuated today from South Africa are Negative