Bulgarians who Had COVID, established by Antigen Test, can Download “Green Pass” on Monday
From Monday, October 25, all Bulgarian citizens who have suffered from COVID-19 and have registered in the National Health Information System a positive result from an antigen test, can download their "green certificate" from http://www.his.bg
The Ministry of Health reminds people that the validity of the COVID-19 disease certificates will be extended from 6 to 12 months, and they will be able to be used on the territory of the country for the needs of the state health control. Such certificates can be obtained by all post-ill patients of coronavirus infection detected by PCR or antigen test.
The decision is based on the opinions of the expert councils on infectious diseases, epidemiology and clinical immunology.
/Ministry of Health Press Release
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mutafchiiski: Europe is Unlikely to Remain Indifferent to the Low Levels of Vaccination in Bulgaria
- » Greece will be the first in the EU to Impose Fines on the Unvaccinated
- » Today is World AIDS Day
- » The EU Could Approve a Vaccine against Omicron in 3-4 Months
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2681 New Cases, 128 Deaths, 19,536 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » So far, the Tests of all Bulgarians Evacuated today from South Africa are Negative