Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Scattered Clouds and Max Temp Between 18°-23°C
Today it will be mostly sunny with scattered high clouds. This was announced for FOCUS News Agency by the weather forecaster on duty Boryana Markova from the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH).
By noon, visibility will improve. A light wind will blow mainly from west-southwest. It will be warm with maximum temperatures between 18° and 23° Celsius. Atmospheric pressure will be close to the average for the month.
It will be mostly sunny over the Black Sea coast. A light to moderate wind from the south-southwest will blow. Maximum temperatures between 19° and 22°C. The temperature of the sea water will be 15-16C°. The sea wave will be 1-2 points.
The mountains will be dominated by sunny weather with scattered high clouds. A light to moderate west-southwest wind will blow. The maximum temperature at 1200 meters will be around 16°C, at 2000 meters - around 9°C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Windy and Cloudy with Max Temp Between 7°C and 12°C
- » Due to the Snow: Complicated Traffic Situation in Sofia
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snowfall will Gradually Decrease in Western Bulgaria, Max Temp 3°-8°C
- » Hurricane Wind with Speed of 100 km/h, Hail and Fallen Trees in Bulgarian Town of Sliven
- » Bulgaria: Challenging Weather in the Next 48 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain will Continue all over the Country, Temperatures will be Low