23,206 Doses of the COVID-19 Vaccine were Administered in Bulgaria by 5 PM, Today
Today, October 21, by 5 pm, 23,206 doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered in the country. The Ministry of Health reminds that as of today, new anti-epidemic measures are in force in the country - based on the requirement to provide the so-called "green certificate" for vaccination, illness, or a negative test result for COVID-19.
The "green certificate" is required for visits to cinemas, theaters, museums, galleries, restaurants and entertainment, fitness and sports halls, etc. The document is also needed for holding congress-conference events, seminars, trainings, etc.
The requirement for a "green certificate" must also be met by the employees of the respective sites/organizers of the respective events.
The order of the Minister of Health is published on the website of the Ministry of Health: https://www.mh.government.bg/media/filer_public/2021/10/19/zapoved_merki_19_10_2021_2.pdf
/Press Release Ministry of Health
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Only 7 Districts in the Country remain in the Dark Red Zone
- » Bulgarian Assoc. Prof. Mangarov is being Investigated for False Clames about COVID-19
- » As of today, Italy Excludes Tests from its COVID Certificate
- » Health Minister Katsarov: Bulgaria Reversed the Epidemic Wave without a Lockdown
- » Nearly 100,000 people have been Vaccinated in Greece in One Day
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 100% of the Dead in the last 24 hours were Not Vaccinated