Today is the Last Day without a Mandatory "Green Certificate” in Bulgaria
Last day without a mandatory "green certificate” for a number of indoor activities. From tomorrow the document will be a pass for the big shops, malls, restaurants, places for indoor sports activities, galleries, cinemas, and theaters.
All sites that do not meet the requirements for a "green certificate” will be closed today at midnight.
The document will be mandatory for doctors and workers in social homes. There are also rules according to which all students will go entirely to online learning. Namely - if on a 14-day basis in a municipality there are over 750 infected per 100,000 population.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mutafchiiski: Europe is Unlikely to Remain Indifferent to the Low Levels of Vaccination in Bulgaria
- » Greece will be the first in the EU to Impose Fines on the Unvaccinated
- » Today is World AIDS Day
- » The EU Could Approve a Vaccine against Omicron in 3-4 Months
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2681 New Cases, 128 Deaths, 19,536 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » So far, the Tests of all Bulgarians Evacuated today from South Africa are Negative