Bulgaria’s Government Announces Measures to Compensate Businesses for High Electricity Prices
The Bulgarian government is announcing measures to compensate businesses for high electricity prices.
This became possible after companies and workers protested in Sofia, demanding to be compensated for the price of electricity for non-household consumers on the stock exchange, which reached over BGN 480 per megawatt-hour.
Among the discussed solutions is the business to receive 75% compensation from the amount representing the difference between the stock exchange price and the estimated price from EWRC.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tel Aviv is the most Expensive City in the World, according to the Economist's Ranking
- » The Business Climate in Bulgaria is Deteriorating, Retail is Suffering the Most
- » Bulgaria’s “Kozloduy” NPP reports a record BGN 717.5 Million Profit for the First Nine Months
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season
- » Two-Way Flight Sofia-Ruse for BGN 60-70 after February 2022
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin