Serious Influx of People wishing to be Vaccinated at the Sofia Hospital "St. Anna”
A serious influx of those wishing to be vaccinated is observed in the Vaccination point of the hospital "St. Anna ”. More than 50 people have been vaccinated from the morning until 10.00, and there are at least as many in the queue.
In the Vaccination Center of UMHAT "St. Anna" -Sofia AD you can now be vaccinated with a third shot. The center is open from 8 am until 8 pm every day (including Saturday and Sunday).
There are all vaccines approved for use in the Republic of Bulgaria, specified by the medical institution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mutafchiiski: Europe is Unlikely to Remain Indifferent to the Low Levels of Vaccination in Bulgaria
- » Greece will be the first in the EU to Impose Fines on the Unvaccinated
- » Today is World AIDS Day
- » The EU Could Approve a Vaccine against Omicron in 3-4 Months
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2681 New Cases, 128 Deaths, 19,536 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » So far, the Tests of all Bulgarians Evacuated today from South Africa are Negative