COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4957 New Cases, 124 Have Died in Last 24h
65,331 are the total active cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria. This is indicated by a reference on the site of the Unified Information Portal.
The tests performed for the last 24 hours are 22,264, as a result of which 4,957 people gave a positive result. 2 743 people were cured of coronavirus in the last 24 hours.
6,377 people are in hospital, the newcomers for the last day in a hospital are 895 people. Of these, 89.61% were not vaccinated against COVID-19.
558 people are in the intensive care unit. 124 people died, 95.16% of whom were not vaccinated. The doses of coronavirus vaccine given were 9,097 for the past 24 hours.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mutafchiiski: Europe is Unlikely to Remain Indifferent to the Low Levels of Vaccination in Bulgaria
- » Greece will be the first in the EU to Impose Fines on the Unvaccinated
- » Today is World AIDS Day
- » The EU Could Approve a Vaccine against Omicron in 3-4 Months
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2681 New Cases, 128 Deaths, 19,536 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » So far, the Tests of all Bulgarians Evacuated today from South Africa are Negative