Sofia’s Mayor Infected with COVID-19
The mayor of Sofia Yordanka Fandakova has COVID-19. She announced this on her Facebook account. Fandakova clarified that first her husband gave her a positive test, after which she underwent a PCR test, which confirmed that she had coronavirus.
Thus, the mayor of Sofia will be under quarantine in the next two weeks.
"Both my husband and I have been vaccinated, so far we have no symptoms and we feel good. I continue to work remotely with colleagues, for which we have created an organization in the last year," she wrote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mutafchiiski: Europe is Unlikely to Remain Indifferent to the Low Levels of Vaccination in Bulgaria
- » Greece will be the first in the EU to Impose Fines on the Unvaccinated
- » Today is World AIDS Day
- » The EU Could Approve a Vaccine against Omicron in 3-4 Months
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2681 New Cases, 128 Deaths, 19,536 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » So far, the Tests of all Bulgarians Evacuated today from South Africa are Negative