Education Minister: I will Support a Green Certificate at Schools, if there is such a Decision
If the health authorities decide on a green certificate at school, I will support it. I will not issue an order for mandatory immunization of teachers. This was said to Nova TV by the Minister of Education Nikolay Denkov.
The vaccination of teachers against COVID-19 is in their favor in order to save their lives and health, Denkov commented, specifying that the decision for Bulgaria includes their persuasion, not obligation.
According to him, there is a retention of the incidence of coronavirus among teachers and students. The quarantined teachers in the country are 1.6 percent of all, and the students 1.5 percent, Denkov announced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » French Institute offers University Courses for Ukrainians in Bulgaria
- » Schools and Kindergartens in Bulgaria might Close due to Expensive Electricity
- » Number of Bulgarian Students in UK Universities is slightly Declining over the years
- » How many Bulgarians pursued Higher Education in Ukraine and in Russia
- » Everyone in Class - End of COVID-19 Testing and Online Learning in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria’s Educational System is Ready to Accept up to 63,000 Ukrainian Students