British MP Stabbed in a Church
A Conservative MP in Britain has been stabbed several times while holding a church meeting in his constituency.
Shortly afterwards, 69-year-old David Amess died.
Police cordoned off the area. A helicopter is circling over the place.
"It's devastating to witness."— Sky News (@SkyNews) October 15, 2021
Anthony Finch was an eyewitness to the stabbing of Sir David Amess at his local constituency.
He tells Sky News the Conservative MP is yet to leave the building and medics are continuing to "fight for his life."
More: https://t.co/ZCcXMbdTuL pic.twitter.com/lXtmISwft0
Conservative MP Sir David Amess stabbed while holding constituency meeting in Leigh-on-Sea, UK, local councillors confirm https://t.co/ErUc7jHzaU— BBC Breaking News (@BBCBreaking) October 15, 2021
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Another Day Another Group of Migrants Detained in Bulgaria: 10 caught near Iganovo
- » Another Chase with Illegal Migrants in Bulgaria: This time a Bus Crashed near Chirpan
- » Bulgaria: A Tanker Exploded in Ruse - One Casualty Reported
- » Bulgaria: Police Officer injured during a Chase with Migrants remains in Critical Condition
- » At least 35 Injured after 6.1 Magnitude Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Police are looking for a Car with Migrants that Escaped after a Chase on Trakia Highway (UPDATED)