Bulgaria: Cost for a Seriously Sick Person with COVID-19 is Over BGN 3,500
The costs for the treatment of a person infected with COVID-19, who is hospitalized, vary, but in any case are over BGN 3,500. The cost of the clinical path is BGN 1,200. This was explained on the air of "Hello, Bulgaria" by lawyer Svilena Dimitrova from the Bulgarian Hospital Association. Thus, she explained the new proposal of the structure that unvaccinated coronavirus patients should pay extra for their treatment.
There is no way for the hospitals to buffer the difference between the real value of the treatment and the one provided by the state, lawyer Dimitrova was categorical.
Asked what will happen to critically ill patients who are unable to pay extra, the Hospital Association said that it would be clarified in the future.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 239 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 262 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria wants from the EC to Receive COVID Vaccines according to the Needs of the Population
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 275 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria fell below 100,000
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 362 New Cases in the Last 24 hours