1-Year-Old Child is Among the Victims of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
A 1-year-old child is among the victims of COVID-19 in our country for the past 24 hours, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
The girl suffered from heart, chronic lung and chronic neurological disease.
For the past 24 hours, 787 infected people have been admitted to hospital. The new cases are 3,469 with 17,981 tests performed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 262 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria wants from the EC to Receive COVID Vaccines according to the Needs of the Population
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 275 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria fell below 100,000
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 362 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 126 New Cases in the Last 24 hours