1-Year-Old Child is Among the Victims of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
A 1-year-old child is among the victims of COVID-19 in our country for the past 24 hours, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
The girl suffered from heart, chronic lung and chronic neurological disease.
For the past 24 hours, 787 infected people have been admitted to hospital. The new cases are 3,469 with 17,981 tests performed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Health Inspector: The Peak of the Flu Epidemic is expected at the end of January and the first week of February
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 153 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 221 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 163 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 288 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The World Health Organization changes the name of Monkeypox