Bulgarian First-Grader fell into a Coma after a Fight at School
A boy in the first grade fell into a coma after a fight with a 14-year-old girl at a school in the Pleven village of Brenitsa.
The quarrel between the children arose last week after the little boy entered the ladies' room. This angered the seventh-grader. She attacked the child, and as a result of the blow he swallowed his tongue and fell into a coma. The boy is currently stabilized, but is still in hospital.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » One in Ten Bulgarians between the ages of 18 and 24 has Dropped out of School Early
- » Working as a Bulgarian Student in Europe: What You Need to Know About Work Permits
- » Bulgaria: A Draft Regulation provides for Military training for 10th and 11th Grade Students
- » 15.2% are the Teachers under 35 in Bulgaria, 54 is the Average Age
- » Bulgaria: The Affordable Option for Quality Education in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Parliament decided: Free Textbooks for Students from Grades 1 to 12