Bulgarian Rapper Announced on Facebook that He Joins Kiril Petkov's Party
The frontman of the rap group "Upsurt" Hristo Petrov, known as Itzo Hazarta, announced on his personal Facebook profile that he is entering politics.
I am running for MP in the 47th National Assembly. I will be the leader of the list of "We Continue the Change" in 25 MIR - Sofia. I hope and believe that you will support me, Itzo Hazarta writes.
He explains in detail the arguments for his decision to become a candidate from the new party of Kiril Petkov and Asen Vassilev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Exactly how Popular is Delyan Peevski in DPS
- » Former Presidential Candidate Anastas Gerdjikov Continues his Term as Rector of Sofia University
- » From our News Team: How did the Elections Go in One Covid Section in the Capital of Bulgaria
- » Gerdjikov: Congratulations to the Winner. The Entire State Apparatus Worked for the Acting President
- » World Media on Bulgarian Elections: Anti-Corruption Candidate Rumen Radev Won a Second Term
- » With 99.82% Processed Protocols: Rumen Radev is with 66.70%. Anastas Gerdjikov with 31.82%