North Macedonia Government Ranks First in Openness index of Western Balkans
According to the latest Openness Index, which ranked the governments and parliaments in four countries from the Western Balkans – North Macedonia, Serbia, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Government of North Macedonia was ranked first on the list, while the country’s Parliament was ranked third, meta.mk reported.
According to the Openness Index, the goal of the evaluation is to determine the degree to which good governance principles are observed in the region.
According to the research, the most open is the Government of North Macedonia which meets 83.43% of the criteria for openness. It is followed by the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina (the country’s government) with 74.9%.
(Željko Trkanjec | EURACTIV.hr)
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bars were put at the Entrance to Bulgarian Parliament, "Vazrazhdane" demanded their removal
- » PM: Bulgaria must become a Portal for American Investments in Europe
- » Macron approves of France giving Bulgaria Temporary Fighter Jets until the New F-16s Arrive
- » Bulgarian PM met with US Assistant Secretary of State Karen Donfried
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Three Protests Hampered the Movement in Bulgaria Today