Ten EU Members, Including France and Bulgaria, Backed Nuclear Energy
Ten European Union countries, including France and Bulgaria, have launched a joint initiative in support of nuclear energy, world media reported, citing the Figaro newspaper.
This type of energy has an important role to play in the fight against global warming, emphasize the 10 countries in a joint article published in the French daily and several other European publications.
They are adamant that nuclear energy contributes to the independence of European sources of production and electricity.
The media noted the thesis of the ten that nuclear energy will protect them from the instability of the market, which is currently caused by the gas situation, and consumers will be protected from price fluctuations.
In addition to France and Bulgaria, the article was signed by representatives of Romania, the Czech Republic, Finland, Slovakia, Croatia, Slovenia, Poland and Hungary.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » In 2023: Bulgaria exports nearly 70% less electricity
- » President Radev in Delphi: Bulgaria is the Center of Energy Policy in the Balkans and Southeast Europe
- » Bulgaria concluded a Memorandum of Cooperation with Gas Transmission Operators from 4 Countries
- » Azerbaijan plans to Double Gas Supplies to Europe by 2027