Ten EU Members, Including France and Bulgaria, Backed Nuclear Energy
Ten European Union countries, including France and Bulgaria, have launched a joint initiative in support of nuclear energy, world media reported, citing the Figaro newspaper.
This type of energy has an important role to play in the fight against global warming, emphasize the 10 countries in a joint article published in the French daily and several other European publications.
They are adamant that nuclear energy contributes to the independence of European sources of production and electricity.
The media noted the thesis of the ten that nuclear energy will protect them from the instability of the market, which is currently caused by the gas situation, and consumers will be protected from price fluctuations.
In addition to France and Bulgaria, the article was signed by representatives of Romania, the Czech Republic, Finland, Slovakia, Croatia, Slovenia, Poland and Hungary.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister: We Will Close the Coal Power Plants in 2038 at the Earliest
- » Protests of Miners and Workers in the Energy Sector Blocked the Center of Sofia
- » Serbia Expects "Cheapest Gas in Europe" Because of Bulgaria’s Former Prime Minister Borissov
- » Prof. Yanev: Without Nuclear Energy Bulgaria Cannot Have a Low-Carbon Economy