Gradual Start-Up of the Heating in Sofia Begins
"Toplofikacia Sofia" EAD will start the gradual start-up of the heating in the capital by the end of the week, the company announced. They remind that according to the ordinance of the Minister of Energy the general switching on of the heating in Sofia can start after three consecutive days with an average daily temperature lower than +12 degrees and a long-term forecast for permanent cold for the next 7-10 days. NIMH data show that the requirements will be met by the end of this week, the company said.
The supply of thermal energy will start from the customers supplied by TPP "Iztok", and then to all domestic and commercial customers, supplied by the other thermal power plants, the announcement states.
Before starting the heating, it is important for customers to complete all repairs to the internal installations and to fill them in if they are drained. The heating will not be included in the buildings in which the internal heating installation is not filled, the announcement states. The company reminds customers to open the radiator valves as much as possible to avoid further deaeration of the radiators.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister: We Will Close the Coal Power Plants in 2038 at the Earliest
- » Protests of Miners and Workers in the Energy Sector Blocked the Center of Sofia
- » Serbia Expects "Cheapest Gas in Europe" Because of Bulgaria’s Former Prime Minister Borissov
- » Ten EU Members, Including France and Bulgaria, Backed Nuclear Energy