COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2485 New Cases, 81 Have Died in Last 24h
518,995 are the total confirmed cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria. This is shown by data from the National Information System.
The new cases for the past 24 hours are 2,485. 49,828 are the active cases in the country. During the past 24hrs, 21,775 tests have been performed, bringing them to a total of 4,950,589.
Of the medical staff, 14,754 have been infected, including 4,148 doctors, 4,967 nurses, 2,522 paramedics and 305 paramedics. 5,453 are cases of people with COVID-19 who are hospitalized in the country, of which 462 are in intensive care units.
447,581 people were cured, of which 1,928 for the last 24 hours. The number of deaths from coronavirus in Bulgaria is 21,586, and 81 people have died in the last 24 hours.
The people placed under quarantine so far are a total of 1,572,856 people, of whom 30,465 are currently active under quarantine. The number of doses administered against COVID-19 in Bulgaria is already 2,585,160, and during the past 24 hours 7,210 were the newly registered vaccinated. 86.20% of the cases for the day were not vaccinated, and during the last 24h 95.06% of the dead were not vaccinated. 639 are newly admitted to hospital, and 88.73% of them have not been vaccinated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: The Omicron Variant could Worsen the Situation in Europe
- » Prof. Iva Hristova: Not a single Case of Omicron has been Registered in Bulgaria yet
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Slight Increase in New Cases in the Last 24h
- » BioNTech CEO: I think we will Need an Adapted Vaccine against COVID-19 because of Omicron
- » Bulgarian Dr. Argirova: Mutations occur in People who do not have Antibodies to COVID-19
- » Can Bulgaria impose Mandatory Vaccination for COVID-19