Bulgaria: It’s Snowing in the Mountains
Bulgarian mountains Vitosha, Pirin and Rila wore white robes on Friday, webcam footage shows. During the weekend the weather will remain cool, and the daily temperatures will be in the range of 10-15 degrees Celsius. There will be precipitation, more significant as quantities in the western half of the country.
At the beginning of the new week, a cold atmospheric front will pass over our country. Rainfall will be heavier on Monday. The wind from west-northwest will intensify and the temperatures in the morning and evening will be lower. Around the middle of the week a window opens with a friendlier, but still cool autumn weather, without much precipitation. Then, towards the end of the week, gloomy and rainy autumn days are coming again.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 17°-22°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Max Temp Between 16°-21°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Few Clouds and Mostly Sunny Today with Max Temp 15°-20°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: A Decrease of Clouds and Rain with Max Temp Between 13°-18°C
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cloudy with Rain in Some Places, Max Temp 11°-16° C
- » Bulgaria: Caps for the Future Charity Initiative Begins this Weekend