Bulgaria: It’s Snowing in the Mountains
Bulgarian mountains Vitosha, Pirin and Rila wore white robes on Friday, webcam footage shows. During the weekend the weather will remain cool, and the daily temperatures will be in the range of 10-15 degrees Celsius. There will be precipitation, more significant as quantities in the western half of the country.
At the beginning of the new week, a cold atmospheric front will pass over our country. Rainfall will be heavier on Monday. The wind from west-northwest will intensify and the temperatures in the morning and evening will be lower. Around the middle of the week a window opens with a friendlier, but still cool autumn weather, without much precipitation. Then, towards the end of the week, gloomy and rainy autumn days are coming again.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City