Bulgaria: Will Masks Become Mandatory at School?
An order for additional anti-epidemic measures is expected in schools across the country. It will oblige teachers and all students above the primary school to wear protective masks at school. At the moment, they are only recommended.
"Masks are worn en masse at school in public areas, teachers also wear them, they are allowed to take them off while teaching and there is the necessary distance. The only concern is that one obligation leads to sanctions. I don't think it would be more effective than in at the moment, it should be recommended ", said in" The day begins "Simeon Angelov, deputy director of 119 Sofia School.
According to him, 10 people fell ill, three of them teachers, there are 11 quarantined classes.
"I am" for "wearing masks, whether it is obligatory or recommended, for younger students maybe just recommended. From fifth to seventh grade there is no resistance, students wear masks," added teacher Gabriela Nikolova.
The 119th school in Sofia is ready to welcome the obligatory wearing of masks and believes that only in this way the present training could continue in the future. Masks are expected to become mandatory for teachers and students over the fourth grade.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sofia: Young Students to go Online from Monday, the Rest - from Tomorrow
- » BG Ministry of Education: 20% of Absent Students are Grounds for Transition to Distance Learning
- » Education Minister: I will Support a Green Certificate at Schools, if there is such a Decision
- » Bulgaria: 11 Antigen Tests Approved to be Given to Children at Schools
- » Bulgarian First-Grader fell into a Coma after a Fight at School
- » Sofia’s Mayor: Kindergartens and Schools in Sofia Will Not Close