Sofia Mobility Centre Introduces New Service for Fast Payment and Release of Wheel Clamps
As of October 7, 2021, the Sofia Urban Mobility Center introduces a new service with the Sofia Plus mobile application for fast payment and release when placing a "wheel clamp" on a car, UMC announced.
The application is free to download and requires a one-time registration. It will be possible to pay for the release of the detained car remotely with a credit or debit card. Thus eliminating the need to request release from the "wheel clamp" by phone to the Company's Information Center, which until now was the only option.
There will be no need for the driver to stand next to the car and wait for the mobile team "Clamps" of UMC. Immediately after removing the "wheel clamp", the driver will receive a text message that it is necessary to pay for a new stay or move his car.
With Sofia Plus people can pay the fee for releasing a car that is not the driver's own, such as a friend or relative. It is enough to enter the number and details of the bank card. The system uses Latin and works as with both Android and iOS.
/Press Center UMC
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than 6,000 Bulgarians have been Fined for Failing to Comply with Anti-Epidemic Measures in 2021
- » Why You Are Never Private Online
- » We Pay Tribute to the Victims of the Holocaust
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Finally Warming Up
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Less than 10,000 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Two-Thirds of People with Omicron have been Infected with COVID-19 Before