Powerful Earthquake in Pakistan, Dozens of Deaths Reported
At least 20 people have been killed in an earthquake in Pakistan. 200 people were also injured, authorities said. The quake had a magnitude of 5.9. The epicenter was about 100 kilometers east of the city of Quetta, in Baluchistan province.
The victims are mainly women and children, rescuers say.
Many people were still asleep during the quake. More than a hundred mud houses have collapsed as a result of the quake. Hundreds of residents in the city of Harnai became homeless as a result.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 213 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Referendums Continue for a Second Day in the Russian-Occupied Regions
- » UN: War Crimes were Committed in Ukraine during the Conflict with Russia
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II
- » Day 212 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Referendums on Joining Russia have started in 4 Ukrainian Regions
- » Russia Banned the Bulgarian Language in Occupied Ukraine
- » Day 211 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The World Reacts to Putin’s Mobilization