DEFENSE COOPERATION WITH HOLLAND DISCUSSED
Politics | September 20, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
Bulgarian Deputy Defense minister Radi Naidenov had a meeting with his Dutch counterpart Dirk Bart on September 19. Bart is on a three-day official visit to Bulgaria. The two officials discussed the reform of the Bulgarian Army and the concrete steps for cooperation improvement in the training of military and civilian personnel, international security and defense research. Holland is involved in Bulgaria`s participation in the Dutch SFOR contingent. Holland also financed small-sized pro-reform projects of the Bulgarian Defense Ministry. The electronic equipment for the operative center of the COOPERATIVE KEY 2001 military exercise underway at the Graf Ignatievo base was provided with Dutch assistance. During his visit, Bart will tour the Graf Ignatievo air base.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ukraine is Waiting for Hundreds of Thousands of Projectiles for 350 Million Leva from Bulgaria’s VMZ-Sopot
- » NATO Survey: Half of Bulgarians do not want to Protect an Ally
- » Defense Minister: There is No Direct Threat to Bulgaria from the Use of Nuclear Weapons
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: We Cannot Provide this Specific Ammunition to Ukraine
- » It is already Clear that Bulgarian Ammunition will reach Ukraine
- » Romania has yet to Explain Why it Detained Bulgarian Fishing Vessels