Bulgaria: Will Bills for Electricity and Heating Jump While Current Gas Prices Increase?
If gas prices remain at the same record levels, electricity and heating for household consumers will jump by 20-30% from January, according to Bulgarian Energy and Water Regulatory Commission estimates.
The price of gas on European markets reached 118 euros per megawatt-hour, making a 20% increase on a daily basis.
The jump in this price requires changes in household prices for both electricity and heating.
The EWRC commented for bTV that there are tools through which the real price increase for households does not reach the 20-30% in question.
Additional measures due to high electricity prices for businesses will be presented later today.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europe: The Conditions for a Cold Winter with High Gas Prices are Set
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas Price could Rise by about 3% in December
- » Five Neighborhoods in Sofia Without Heating and Hot Water until Tomorrow Night
- » Bulgaria: Additional Financial Assistance for Heating will be Provided
- » China is Increasing Coal Production. Calls on the Population to Stock Up on Food
- » Fuel Prices will Rise More by the End of the Year