44 Percent of Adults in North Macedonia have been Vaccinated
A total of 791,141 people have been fully vaccinated in the Republic of North Macedonia by October 4th, and 425 have received a third booster dose, the country's health ministry announced on Tuesday, MIA reported.
5,246 vaccines against COVID-19 were given at vaccination points in the country on Tuesday, including 1,253 people receiving the first dose of the vaccine and 3,897 receiving the second dose.
53 percent of the population over the age of 40 have been vaccinated, and 32 percent of the population aged 18 to 39 have received at least one dose.
47 percent of the adult population received a single dose of COVID-19 vaccine, and 44 percent of people over the age of 18 were fully vaccinated.
35 percent of the country's total population has been fully vaccinated after receiving two doses of COVID-19 vaccine.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbia votes in favor of EU-backed judicial reform, Vucic himself announces result
- » The deadline for a scheduled vaccination of Greeks over 60 has expired, 90% have been vaccinated
- » Croatia's Population has Shrunk by nearly 400,000 in the last 10 years
- » North Macedonia has Released Vlado Buckovski as Chief Negotiator with Bulgaria
- » SDSM Leader: North Macedonia and Albania have done Everything, Now it's the EU's Turn
- » New Government in North Macedonia