Bulgarian Nationalists IMRO Nominate Presidential Couple for the Upcoming Election
Bulgaria's IMRO (Internal Macedonian Revolutionary Organization) nominates Milen Mihov as presidential candidate and Maria Tsvetkova as vice president, the party's press office said. Mihov is a nominee for presidential candidate of the National Youth Committee of IMRO and Bulgarians from Macedonia, which was adopted unanimously at today's meeting of the National leadership. The decision was made after discussing five more applications.
The party’s press release to the media states:
The presidential candidate couple is the only one with the definite mission to protect the Bulgarian national sovereignty
This is the candidacy of all Bulgarians in Bulgaria, Bitola, Ohrid and all over the world. It is an interesting fact that the name of Assoc. Prof. Milen Mihov is a nomination for presidential candidate of the National Youth Committee of IMRO and Bulgarians from Macedonia, which was adopted unanimously at today's meeting of the National leadership. The decision was made after discussing five more applications.
With a clear request for a change in the rules in politics, Mihov and Tsvetkova highlight several main priorities on which they will work for:
- Guarantee for national sovereignty and the ability to defend the national interest;
- Strong army and defense - we continue the revival of the Bulgarian army. It is the guarantor of the country's sovereignty and the opportunity for Bulgaria to defend its national interests and borders as a leader in the Balkans;
- IMRO wants a change of rules - a new Constitution and expansion of presidential powers. The people want change, but get a replacement!
- Not a step back from the rights of Bulgarians in Macedonia, the Western Balkans and around the world;
- Protection of the traditional family and national and Christian values. A strategy is needed to overcome the demographic catastrophe;
- Energy security is part of the national one. We need an urgent review of the Green Deal, the construction of the Belene NPP and the guarantee of major energy projects that benefit Bulgaria.
Assoc. Prof. Milen Mihov and Maria Tsvetkova are the only presidential couple who are not backed by foreign interests and forces. They are the only ones behind whom stand only the interests of Bulgaria.
We also present a short autobiography of the two:
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Milen Mihov
Associate Professor Dr. Milen Mihov - married, with three children and three grandchildren. Lecturer in New History at VTU, specializing in "Macedonian Question". Member of the 43rd and 44th National Assemblies, Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Education and Science. Assistant Rector of the University of Veliko Tarnovo "St. St. Cyril and Methodius ”in the period from 2007 to 2021, Head of the Department of New and Recent History of Bulgaria (2011-2014).
Deputy Chairman of IMRO. He is chairman of the retro club "Trabant" - Veliko Tarnovo. Member of the regional club "Tradition" - Veliko Tarnovo and the club "Brothers in Arms".
The Bulgarian army and Bulgarianness are the basis of his life, inherited from his father, who was an officer in the BNA.
Married with one child. Graduated from Sofia University "St. Kliment Ohridski ”with a master's degree in international journalism and NSA. Journalist with 20 years of television experience in news and journalism. Director and screenwriter of the documentary series "Remember the War 1915-1918", dedicated to the heroism of the Bulgarian warrior during the First World War. Member of the 44th National Assembly. Vice-Chairman of the Committee on Culture and Media, one of the most active MPs in the field of culture.
He advocates the preservation of family Christian values, Bulgarian culture, traditions and history, the educated birth rate and responsible parenthood, the Bulgarian cause in Macedonia.
/IMRO press center
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun
- » CEC Demonstrated how Bulgarians will Vote in the November 2 in 1 Elections
- » CEC Confirmed the Decision of REC-Stara Zagora to Refuse to Register Democratic Bulgaria
- » "Alpha Research": GERB Wins the Elections, "We Continue the Change" – 3rd, 6 Parties in the NA
- » Bulgarian Rapper Announced on Facebook that He Joins Kiril Petkov's Party