Transport Chaos due to Floods in London
Parts of London have been submerged in floodwater after more than an inch of rain fell on the capital in under an hour.— Capital Moments (@CapitalMoments) October 5, 2021
Flash floods in Knightsbridge burst into luxury shops with cars and buses spraying brown water.
Heavy rain flooded parts of London, the BBC reported. Shops and offices in Knightsbridge are affected.
Heavy rains are caused by a cold front moving to the southeast. The London Underground and suburban railways were temporarily closed. network.
Flash floods in Ealing West London. Freak occurrences perhaps, but also poor maintenance of sewers doesn’t help. pic.twitter.com/9mD8PLjmDe— Smig (@BenSmithHull) October 5, 2021
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: 4 Months "Home Regime" for Unvaccinated over 60 years and Chronically ill in Moscow
- » UN Torture Prevention Body to Visit Bulgaria
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria
- » Local Elections are being Held in North Macedonia