Bulgaria Will Take Part in Osaka Expo 2025
Bulgaria’s caretaker Premier Stefan Yanev met with the Ambassador of Japan to Bulgaria Hiroshi Narahira, announced the press center of Bulgaria’s government. Ambassador Narahira invited Bulgaria to participate at the World Expo 2025 in Osaka.
“The forthcoming World Expo in Japan is a good occasion for Bulgaria and Japan to strengthen business contacts”, Stefan Yanev said and added that Bulgaria is to decide whether to participate at the World Expo 2025. There is a serious potential for bilateral cooperation in the fields of economy, culture and innovations, stressed Bulgaria’s caretaker Premier Yanev during the meeting with H.E. Hiroshi Narahira.
51 years ago, Bulgaria participated at the World Expo 1970 in Osaka./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend