Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
Husband and wife died tonight in Blagoevgrad after their apartment was set on fire.
The bodies of a 49-year-old woman and a 60-year-old man were found in the burned apartment, BNT reported. The tragedy took place in the "Alen Mak" neighborhood in the city.
The victims' 23-year-old son was detained for the crime.
It is rumored that he killed his parents and then set fire to the apartment to cover his tracks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moldovans detained for Stealing nearly BGN 200,000 from Ukrainian Refugees in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Large-scale Police Operation in Karnobat
- » Bulgaria: Scheme for Issuing Fake Green Certificates was Discovered in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office Launches Investigation for the so-called “Golden Passports”
- » Bulgaria: Man was Detained for Issuing Fake Certificates in Bansko
- » Bulgaria: British Man Attacked and Kicked a Nurse at the Hospital in Veliko Tarnovo