At Least 12 People Killed In Kabul Blast
At least 12 people were killed and 32 injured in an explosion near the Id Gah mosque in Kabul, where a farewell ceremony is taking place for the mother of Zabihullah Mujahid, a representative of the radical Taliban that seized power in the country, Al-Jazeera TV reported on Sunday, citing a source in the Afghani security service.
According to the source, the attack targeted Taliban leaders and officials appointed by them in the interim Afghanistan Cabinet of Ministers, in particular representatives of the Ministry of Defense.
As Mujahid wrote on his Twitter page, "the explosion took place near a large crowd of people, as a result there are civilian deaths." The number of victims hasn't been disclosed.
The Press Secretary of the Afghan Ministry of Internal Affairs Saeed Khosti informed that two people were killed as a result of the explosion. "Two people were killed as a result of the explosion at the entrance to the mosque and four were injured," Aamaj News quoted him as saying.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: 4 Months "Home Regime" for Unvaccinated over 60 years and Chronically ill in Moscow
- » UN Torture Prevention Body to Visit Bulgaria
- » Warsaw: We will Not Comply with the EU Declaration of the Rule of Law
- » European Leaders Attacked Poland at a Summit in Brussels
- » EU Commissioner for Health and Food Safety Supports Introduction of "Green Certificate" in Bulgaria
- » Local Elections are being Held in North Macedonia