Bulgaria's Foreign Debt Soaring - Bulgarian National Bank
Bulgaria's gross external debt at the end of July 2021 was EUR 40.527 billion. This is 61.7% of the country's GDP, the Bulgarian National Bank announced. For a year, the debt has grown by almost 3 billion euros and includes both government and private sector liabilities.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency
- » 67% of Bulgarians have taken an Average of One and a Half Loans in 2021
- » Best eWallets To Use Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Belgian KBC Bought the Business of Raiffeisen Bank International
- » On the Day After Elections, Bulgaria will Draw a New Debt of Half a Billion Levs