Pregnant in the Eighth Month Died of COVID-19 in Plovdiv
A 29-year-old woman pregnant in the eighth month died of covid in Plovdiv, the Regional Health Inspectorate announced.
The woman was admitted to the Infectious Diseases Clinic of St. George's Hospital with symptoms of coronavirus on September 15.
Her condition worsened and she was transferred to the intensive care unit, where she was placed on mechanical ventilation. She died on September 29.
The woman had no concomitant diseases and was not vaccinated against COVID-19, RHI-Plovdiv clarified.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Pfizer CEO: Vaccines against COVID-19 will Probably become Annual
- » More than 8 billion Vaccines against Covid have been Administered Worldwide
- » Outbreak of Meningitis in a Kindergarten in Sofia, One Child Died
- » Omicron has Arrived in the United States
- » Ursula von der Leyen: It's Time to think about Mandatory Vaccination in the EU
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2105 New Cases, 89 Deaths, 19,519 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h