Anniversary of Bulgarian Air Force: Military Equipment on Display at Alexander Nevsky Square
Today marks the 60th anniversary of the establishment of the First Anti-Aircraft Missile Base of the Air Force.
Components of military equipment are located on St. Alexander Nevsky Square in Sofia.
"This is a gesture to our predecessors and veterans who have worked in this system for many years, guarding our airspace with dignity," said Colonel Valeri Tsanov, commander of the First Anti-Aircraft Missile Base.
Anyone who wishes can come today from 9.00 to 14.00 on Alexander Nevsky Square to get acquainted and see live this spectacular military equipment.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece does not Plan to Return Covid Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Measures will Not End Today, They will be Extended
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Duration of the Isolation of Patients is Reduced from Today
- » Bulgaria: Are Gas Stations Draining Money through the Anti-Crisis Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,350 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Another Death on “Trakia” Highway