France will Be Living in Emergency Situation until Next summer
France plans to extend the state of emergency until next year's summer to deal with the continuing coronavirus epidemic, government spokesman Gabriel Attal said on Wednesday. "What we will propose to the parliament is to maintain for several more months, until the summer, the possibility of using it", Attal told reporters after a cabinet meeting.
Such an extension would keep the government possibility to extend or reinstate restrictive measures such as lockdowns, limits on crowd movements and the health pass requirements that are to now valid until 15 November. /Europost
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Pfizer CEO: Vaccines against COVID-19 will Probably become Annual
- » More than 8 billion Vaccines against Covid have been Administered Worldwide
- » Outbreak of Meningitis in a Kindergarten in Sofia, One Child Died
- » Omicron has Arrived in the United States
- » Ursula von der Leyen: It's Time to think about Mandatory Vaccination in the EU
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2105 New Cases, 89 Deaths, 19,519 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h