France will Be Living in Emergency Situation until Next summer
France plans to extend the state of emergency until next year's summer to deal with the continuing coronavirus epidemic, government spokesman Gabriel Attal said on Wednesday. "What we will propose to the parliament is to maintain for several more months, until the summer, the possibility of using it", Attal told reporters after a cabinet meeting.
Such an extension would keep the government possibility to extend or reinstate restrictive measures such as lockdowns, limits on crowd movements and the health pass requirements that are to now valid until 15 November. /Europost
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 126 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Fourth Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine is Not Effective
- » Bulgarian Carbonated Drinks among the Lowest by Calories in Europe
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 153 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 313 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 332 New Cases in the Last 24 hours