United States Placed Bulgaria in Highest Travel Risk Category
The United States placed Bulgaria and Norway in the last, fourth category, with a very high risk of travel due to the new coronavirus, informs CNN.
So far, both countries have been in the penultimate, third category.
Fourth category are countries with more than 500 coronavirus cases per 100,000 population in the last 28 days.
Health officials are advising Americans not to travel there. Those who still need to do so are advised to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus first, CNN added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria wants from the EC to Receive COVID Vaccines according to the Needs of the Population
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 275 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria fell below 100,000
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 362 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 126 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Fourth Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine is Not Effective