United States Placed Bulgaria in Highest Travel Risk Category
The United States placed Bulgaria and Norway in the last, fourth category, with a very high risk of travel due to the new coronavirus, informs CNN.
So far, both countries have been in the penultimate, third category.
Fourth category are countries with more than 500 coronavirus cases per 100,000 population in the last 28 days.
Health officials are advising Americans not to travel there. Those who still need to do so are advised to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus first, CNN added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russian Doctor: COVID-19 Causes Baldness
- » Bulgarian Scientist: By Christmas, COVID-19 Related Deaths could be 7 Times Higher
- » Greece Celebrates its National Holiday under Strict Measures against Covid
- » WHO: No COVID-19 Vaccination Document should be Required when Traveling
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 5643 New Cases, 154 Dead, 25,425 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h
- » Bulgaria: Doctors Signal that Hospitals are Under Pressure and Human Resources are Depleted