United States Placed Bulgaria in Highest Travel Risk Category
The United States placed Bulgaria and Norway in the last, fourth category, with a very high risk of travel due to the new coronavirus, informs CNN.
So far, both countries have been in the penultimate, third category.
Fourth category are countries with more than 500 coronavirus cases per 100,000 population in the last 28 days.
Health officials are advising Americans not to travel there. Those who still need to do so are advised to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus first, CNN added.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: Omicron does not require Development of New Vaccines
- » Mutafchiiski: Europe is Unlikely to Remain Indifferent to the Low Levels of Vaccination in Bulgaria
- » Greece will be the first in the EU to Impose Fines on the Unvaccinated
- » Today is World AIDS Day
- » The EU Could Approve a Vaccine against Omicron in 3-4 Months
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2681 New Cases, 128 Deaths, 19,536 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h