Bulgarian Pop-Folk Diva Set to Run for President on November 14
Bulgarian pop-folk diva Luna Yordanova has submitted her application to run for president at the forthcoming Presidential elections. She was nominated by an initiative committee, the BNR’s reporter Maria Fileva informed. For her part, Luna Yordanova refused to disclose the name of the person who would run for Vice President and said: “It will be a nice surprise. Life itself is a show. Do not take yourselves so seriously, because you do not know what tomorrow holds. Do not expect from me political rhetoric or promises. Life is short and the opportunity to vote for myself gives me pleasure”, said Luna.
Journalist Tsveta Kirilova, Alexander Tomov, leader of Bulgarian Social Democracy and Kostadin Kostadinov, leader of Vazrazhdane party, have also submitted their applications to run for president. The Bulgarian Socialist Party and “There is Such a People” party announced that they would support the current President Rumen Radev. GERB/SDS, the Movement for Rights and Freedoms and “Democratic Bulgaria” announced that they would nominate their own candidates./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Election Campaign Started Today
- » The Election Campaign for the November 14th Parliamentary and Presidential Elections has Begun
- » CEC Demonstrated how Bulgarians will Vote in the November 2 in 1 Elections
- » CEC Confirmed the Decision of REC-Stara Zagora to Refuse to Register Democratic Bulgaria
- » "Alpha Research": GERB Wins the Elections, "We Continue the Change" – 3rd, 6 Parties in the NA
- » Bulgarian Rapper Announced on Facebook that He Joins Kiril Petkov's Party