Slight Increase in Quarantined Teachers and Children in Bulgaria
The coronavirus occurs more and more in schools and kindergartens. Minister Nikolay Denkov reported a slight increase in quarantined teachers and children. A total of 211 school classes and groups in kindergartens in the country are under quarantine, it became clear from Denkov's words.
"What is currently emerging is a second plateau, which is a little higher than the situation on September 15. It is very important in the next two weeks how things will develop. The good option is to slightly increase this plateau, but to keep it as a plateau. The bad option is if it goes up sharply. If we keep it as a plateau, it means that the measures work well - we will not change them. If we see a sharper increase, then we will put some additional measures, "said Prof. Nikolay Denkov, Minister of Education and Science.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » How and Where a "Free" Antigen Test can be Done in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Number of Infected Jumped by Nearly 50% Last Week
- » WHO: The Pandemic is Far from Over
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Issuance of Certificates for Post-Illness after Antigen Test Begins Today
- » Bulgaria: GPs are Still Unable to Prescribe Free Prescriptions for Covid Drugs
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1370 New Cases, 40 Dead, 7156 Newly Vaccinated in Last 24h