Prosecutor's Office Headed by Ivan Geshev Blocks Trials against Former Government, Borissov
We see how the prosecutor's office headed by Ivan Geshev does not allow the start of any trial against the former government, Boyko Rashkov, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Interior, told BNR. He stressed that there is no pre-trial proceedings on the reports of violations revealed by the caretaker government, but this will not stop them from working because there is no statute of limitations for the crimes. We will focus on the violations identified during the construction of the Hemus highway, Rashkov promised.
Rashkov did not give details about the ongoing inspections in the energy sector, but said that law enforcement agencies would not remain indifferent to the speculative price increase and that this was not part of the election campaign./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev